Magical Tourist Ring
Šargan Eight, Višgrad, Drina River Canyon
Take a journey through the areas of unbelievably beauty, the enchanting nature and the perfect peace
IF YOU DEPART FROM PERUĆAC:
– Meeting at the lake Perućac at 08.45, control of travel documents, boarding the boat.
– Departure at 09.00. Driving through the canyon of the Drina river to Višegrad. Arrival at Višegrad around 12.30. Sightseeing of the old bridge of Mehmed Paša Sokolović and Andrićgrad (Andrić’s town). Spare time in Višegrad.
-Meeting next to the old bridge in Višegrad and departure to railway station. Boarding the train and at 15.00 continue of the ride in Ćira train toward Mokra Gora with stop in monastery in Dobrun and at the Vojnik look point.
-Arrival at Mokra Gora train station in 17.15. Transfer to Perućac, where we’ll be around 18.30.
The end of the tour.
IF YOU DEPART FROM MOKRA GORA:
-Meeting at the Mokra Gora main station at 10.00, boarding the train.
-At 10.15 departure to Višegrad in Ćira train with stop at the Vojnik look point and in monastery in Dobrun. Arrival at Višegrad around 12.30. Sightseeing of the old bridge of Mehmed Paša Sokolović and Andrićgrad (Andrić’s town). Spare time in Višegrad.
– At 14.45 meeting at the dock in Andrić’s town, control of travel documents, boarding the boat. Departure at 15.00. Driving through the canyon of the Drina river to Perućac.
-Arrival in Perućac around 18.30. Transfer to Mokra Gora, where we’ll be around 19.45.
The end of the tour.
Price: 3.500,00 RSD
children under 10 3.000,00 RSD
Next regular departures:
July and August 2018
The package includes:
– boat ride on the route Perućac – Višegrad or Višegrad – Perućac
– Ćira train ride on the route Višegrad – Mokra Gora or Mokra Gora – Višegrad
– Transfer from the Perućac to Mokra Gora or from Mokra Gora to Perućac
The package does not include:
– personal expenses
– Adult citizens of the Republic of Serbia can cross the border with valid identity card or passport, and children must have passport and parental consent if they do not travel with both parents.
– Foreign citizens should familiarize themselves with the visa regime of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
– The deadline for applications is 2 days before departure when personal information should be given: full name, date of birth and a number of valid ID card or passport .
– Transportation of pets is not allowed.
– Depending of conditions during boat ride estimated time of arrivals may vary up to 15 minutes.
– In case of bad weather conditions, the agency keeps the right to cancel the trip at least 2 days before departure.
– Tour is organized for minimum 50 traveling passengers.
Tour package organizer – company “Čiča Gliša” d.o.o – T.A. Taratours 80, Svetosavska St. 31250 Bajina Bašta, licensed OTP 242 since 12th February, 2010. T.A. Taratours General Terms and Conditions apply to all travel services.