Perućac is a tourist village on the right bank of the River Drina, 13 km away from Bajina Bašta. In the vicinity there is a large hydroelectric dam where the Drina Lake, 54 km long, begins. Its magnificent canyon stretches all the way to Višegrad.
On the right and partly on the left bank of the River Drina, from the both sides of the River Rzav that flows into the Drina, among conical wooded hills there is the town Višegrad. The greatest attraction of the town is the bridge over the Drina built by Mehmed Paša Sokolović in 1571.
– Meeting at lake Perućac at 08.45, control of travel documents, boarding the boat.
– Departure at 09.00. Driving through the canyon of the Drina river to Višegrad. Arrival at Višegrad around 12.30. Free time for visit to the old bridge of Mehmed Paša Sokolović, Andrićgrad (Andrić’s town), Višegrad …
– At 15.00 departure back to Perućac. Arrival at Perućac around 18.30. The end of the tour.
PRICE: 2.200 rsd
50% discount for children under 10
Next regular departures: July and August 2018
The package includes:
– boat ride on the route Perućac – Višegrad – Perućac
The package does not include:
– personal expenses
Payment: In cash.
– Adult citizens of the Republic of Serbia can cross the border with valid identity card or passport, and children must have passport and parental consent if they do not travel with both parents.
– Foreign citizens should familiarize themselves with the visa regime of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
– The deadline for applications is 2 days before departure when personal information should be given: full name, date of birth and a number of valid ID card or passport .
– Transportation of pets is not allowed.
– Depending of conditions during boat ride estimated time of arrivals may vary up to 30 minutes.
– In case of bad weather conditions, the agency keeps the right to cancel the trip at least 2 days before departure.
– Tour is organized for minimum 40 traveling passengers.
Tour package organizer – company “Čiča Gliša” d.o.o – T.A. Taratours 80, Svetosavska St. 31250 Bajina Bašta, licensed OTP 242 since 12th February, 2010. T.A. Taratours General Terms and Conditions apply to all travel services.