Regular departures for individual guests
What’s included in this tour?
Meeting at lake Perućac, control of travel documents, boarding the boat
Cruise through the canyon of the Drina river from Perućac to Višegrad
Visiting Andrićgrad (Andrić’s town) and the old bridge of Mehmed Paša Sokolović, free time
Cruise through the canyon of the Drina river from Višegrad to Perućac, the end of tour
Adults: 2.500 rsd
Children up to 10 years old: 1.250 rsd
One way ticket: 1.900 rsd
- cash or bank transfer
- 50% discount for children up to 10 years old
- Adult citizens of the Republic of Serbia can cross the border with valid identity card or passport, and children must have passport and parental consent if they do not travel with both parents.
- Foreign citizens should familiarize themselves with the visa regime of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The deadline for applications is 2 days before departure when personal information should be given: full name, date of birth and a number of valid ID card or passport .
- Transportation of pets is not allowed.
- Depending of conditions during boat ride estimated time of arrivals may vary up to 30 minutes.
- In accordance with the Law on Tourism for one day trip travel guarantee certificate is not provided.
- In case of bad weather conditions, the agency keeps the right to cancel the trip at least 2 days before departure.
- Tour is organized for minimum 40 traveling passengers.
Tour package organizer – company “Čiča Gliša” d.o.o – T.A. Taratours 80, Svetosavska St.
31250 Bajina Bašta, licensed OTP 242 since 12th February, 2010. T.A. Taratours General
Terms and Conditions apply to all travel services.